Actions sociales et Francophonie
- Highland Centre (Ban Met Thuot/Pleiku/Kontum/Dalat)
- Ninh Thuan Province Region
- Suburb of Saigon
8 March to 2 April 2019
This year, we focused our actions on the social component.
Suburb of Saigon : visits and donations to communities and congregations that receive disabled, orphaned or poor children.
- Central Highlands Region (Ban Met Thuot, Dalat, Kontum):
- Meeting of our godchildren welcomed in orphanages or from poor families.
- Visit of a SOS Children’s Village composed of 14 houses hosting 6 children from 2 to 18 years and a mother.
- Donations of food, clothing, nursing supplies and medicines.
- Meeting with future partners.
- Hué :
- Francophony evening organized by the high school students of Hue.
- fellowships award to students of the Faculty of Medicine of Hue.
- Meeting one of our godchildren with hydrocephalus.
- Meeting with one of our partners.
Danang : fellowships award to the student at Danang Medical School.
Hanoï : Remise de bourses à 2 étudiants de la Faculté de Médecine de Hanoï. fellowships award to 2 students at Hanoï Medical School.
- Ninh Thuan Province, in the East Center of Vietnam : We had the opportunity to collaborate with the humanitarian group "Enlighten Villages", to install 12 solar kits, each composed of a battery, a solar panel and 3 light bulbs, in very poor huts, isolated in the mountains, in the province of Ninh Thuan.
23 October to 16 November 2015
Our team consisted of 6 volunteers including one interpreter.
Actions Social actionsOur actions began in Hanoï by way of Hué, Danang, Ban Met Thuot, Dalat et Saïgon.
We consolidated our contacts with our partners and met new ones.
Like last year, we were able to measure the same difficulties and done the same observations.
We met the children sponsored by our association members in same conditions that last year.
We presented slideshows on the costumes of the old French provinces and on the production of foie gras in three different places, north, center and south. We brought the Basque tradition to life with francophone Vietnamese. Moments of relaxation, dances, tastings of Basque products and foie gras. Many exchanges and questions on the topics presented.
It was a great moment of change of scenery, discovery and laughter for our Vietnamese friends.
Notre équipe était composée de 5 bénévoles et d'une interpréte.
We have had unexpected meetings that allow us to develop our actions and move forward with the certainty that we must continue.
We were able to measure the difficulties faced by orphanage and school managers. The plight of the families we visited makes the situation of the most disadvantaged even worse. The children who were disabled and abandoned greatly affected our sensitivity. We were at the heart of the realities.
We organized a relaxing evening with exchanges in French with students of all levels in a school. We brought regional specialties from France that were very much appreciated. We had prepared files concerning Paris, France and its regions with their specialties (cheeses and pastries). We brought the maps of the regions of France and the francophone countries of Europe.
The stay took place from 16 September to 1st October 2013. The group consisted of 6 women volunteers from ADM Vietnam Aquitaine (2 nurses, 1 doctor, 1 interpreter and 2 non-medical).
- Making us known in Vietnam
- Expand our fields of action between Saigon, the center of the Highlands and Huë
- Discover, for future missions, new places that will allow our doctors and dentists to offer free consultations
- Visits to orphanages
- Visits to vocational training workshops
- Visit to a public hospice
- Francophony evening
- Meeting with a group of Vietnamese medical graduates pensioners
- Visit to our hydrocephalus goddaughters operated which we ensure the annual maintenance
- Meeting of new local stakeholders and medical and dental consultation project
- Donations of medical equipment
- Dental and vision prevention
- Identification of needs in selected institutions
- Visit of our 22 godchildren in the orphanages
Many shared emotions, tears for some, compassion and humility to implement to succeed our actions.
A true lesson in life to open our eyes to those who are not spared by poverty.
Thank you to all the stakeholders for their dedication.