Présentation of ADM Vietnam Aquitaine
ADM Vietnam was founded in November 1991 and registered in the Official Journal at the beginning of 1992 under the number SIRET 41181395900011.
This association acts with a humanitarian and scientific purpose at the service of the poorest of Vietnam and the Vietnamese medical corps. Our association, apolitical and non-denominational, is based on the volunteerism of medical and non-medical members of all nationalities.
ADM Vietnam is an NGO law 1901 whose funds are collected from dues, various donations and profits from annual dinner shows. Its head office is based in OLIVET (45).
The branch ADM Aquitaine is attached to the legal statutes of the national association.
- Multidisciplinary consultations (general medicine, dental care, diabetes screening, physiotherapy) - drug distributions for poor families.
- Extra medical examinations
- Promote poor and deserving medical students, particularly of ethnic minority origin : distribution of 45 scholarships each year (total: 810 scholarships in 18 years)
- Donations of wheelchairs to paralyzed children ( total : 85)
- Donations of school supplies to campaign students
- Donation of Braille Books for Blind Students on the Highlands
- Presenting French-language lectures to a French-speaking Vietnamese audience
- Organize member meetings with Francophone students for conversations in French
The creation of ADM Vietnam Aquitaine
The creation meeting of the ADM Vietnam Aquitaine branch took place on September 11, 2010 in Saint Romain la Virvée, a hotspot of Bordeaux viticulture.
The delegation of ADM Vietnam Centre was composed of Dr TRAN Cuong (President), Mr Louis DANSE (Vice-President), Mr Yann DUCHATEL (Vice-President), Mr Antoine MARCHAND (Secretary), Mr NGUYEN THI (Member), Mr and Mrs MOLINA (Founding Members).
The presentation of the association was made to about thirty participants.
A word from Chantal SELIN, President of ADM Vietnam Aquitaine"I met Doctor TRAN, President of ADM Vietnam Centre, in 2004 as a treating physician when I lived in the Loiret. After many exchanges for a few years, I was impressed by the extreme dedication of this humanitarian association. I have been involved in this association since the beginning of my retirement that I spend in Gironde.
The ADM Vietnam Aquitaine branch was created on September 11, 2010, to actively participate in the humanitarian actions of ADM Vietnam Centre with women, men and means available to us in the Aquitaine region.
Recently installed in the Aquitaine region, I met several people who wanted to get involved with us in this adventure to serve the most disadvantaged.
Like all ADM Vietnam branches, our funding means consist of memberships, grants and donations as well as the benefits of our events."
Our branch currently has 63 active members and benefactors from the medical and non-medical sectors of the Aquitaine region.
Like ADM Vietnam Centre, our funding is made up of memberships, demonstrations, grants and donations.
ADM Vietnam Aquitaine aims to intervene in the continuity of the actions of the national association ADM Vietnam Centre by maintaining the state of mind that drives it but, also, in our own choices in relation to our local partners.
Our priorities are focused on 3 areas.
- In intervention centres, mainly with geographically isolated populations in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam in relation to local actors, medical partners and associations on the ground.
- Logistical support to local actors in the disadvantaged region of the Central Highlands of Vietnam.
- Sponsorship of orphaned children or children from very poor families.
Exchanges with the Francophone population as well as high school and high school students.
- In centres for the Neuro-sensitive or motor handicapped and mentally handicapped :
- Financial contribution towards the annual purchase of batteries for equipment for deaf or hard of hearing students
- Printing books in Braille in Vietnamese
- Equipment for wheelchairs, special wheelchairs, safe beds and rehabilitation equipment
- Formation of a trade for young adults (sewing, weaving, massage for the blind, etc.)
- Purchase of food and school supplies Distribution of medicines and health books Financing of supplementary examinations Aids in kind and equipment (livestock, agricultural equipment, etc.)
- Distribution of drugs and health books
- Financing of supplementary examinations
- Aids in kind and equipment (livestock, agricultural equipment, etc.)